Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Trick to Keep Conditional Format Colours?

Not if the deleted columns contained the blank cells that were used/counted
to establish what the conditional format color should be.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
If you delete columns, the others should adjust and the colours should
remain okay, even though the formulae would adjust.. What does your data
look like, and the CF formula?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Val" wrote in message
I applied conditional format to a range of cells in the first column.
Conditional format is based on the number of non-blank cells in each row.
also made a macro to produce a snap report. Macro eventually deletes a
bunch
of columns and I'm loosing the conditional format. The column with
conditionally formatted cells remains intact.

Is there any way I can convert the conditional format into regular format
in
my macro so I can keep the colours on my report? If not, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,

Val