Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alib[_2_] Alib[_2_] is offline

Default Need help please for deleting rows that does not meet several criteria

Hi Mike,

This is definitely another way of doing the program in deleting th
rows and I have learned another way of doing it instead of my usual D
Loop Until process.

However, if I put the conditions in another tab in excel. Lets say fo
example, all the conditions is placed in column A of Sheet2. The macr
will look up to these conditions until the last condition, (in thi
case anything COLD is the last condition).
*ADT7461*
*REF19*
*AD623*
*AD8200*
*ADXL330*
*OP291*
*AD1555*
*AD5561*
*COLD*

The conditions change on a regular basis that's why I wanted to put i
in another tab for the macro to lookup. The number of conditions ma
vary as well.

Moreover, kindly take note that the conditions are only part of a whol
partname. Example, the whole text in a cell is AD_COLD_XDRT123. Thu
this should not be deleted since the part name contains the strin
COLD.

I hope I gave a better explanation of my problem. Thank you in advanc
for your help.

rgds,
Ali

--