Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Troubled User Troubled User is offline

Default Function Needed

I have a series of columns where the field at the top of each column is a
named field, such as €śColA€ť, €śColB€ť and €śColX€ť for example. Each of these
columns will have a group data below it, of an undefined length.

I need to copy the source field and information below it to another target
location in the same file (each of the targets will be a named location as
well, €śTarA€ť, €śTargB€ť and €śTarX€ť for example.

What I want is a function that I can pass the two different inputs €śSource€ť
and €śTarget€ť and it will copy the source with the data below it to the Target
location.

Thanks