Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default add-ins not loading

First thing I would try is to uninstall and re-install them.........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"BigJimmer" wrote:

I'm using Excel 2000. I have 2 different add-ins that are typically loaded.
Prior to today, both were automatically loaded when I opened Excel. Now,
neither of these are loaded when I start Excel.

Neither of the files have been moved since they were installed. They are
still checked under Tools/Add-Ins. If I go to Edit/Links , both appear
there, and I am able to click Open Source for each and the add-in loads up.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a change on my system (a
software package was removed yesterday), yet have no idea what that would
have done, or how to have this work as it did before.

Thanks!