Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Logging time in Excel

It would be a little more fool-proof if the user did not have to puch a
button. Just have the macro record
=NOW()
whenever the workbook is opened or closed.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200708

"Chad81" wrote:

I have a large model that is a template for negotiation events. A lot of
people use this template. I would like to build in a macro that tracks the
amount of time each user spends in the workbook. I'm thinking they would
click a button that would start the timer and the timer would run as long as
they had the workbook open. The timer would stop when they close the
workbook, but restart whenever the workbook is opened again. We need this
information for reporting on the amount of time spent working in negotiations.