Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred Smith Fred Smith is offline

Default printing multiple dates automatically

It sound to me like you are running a macro. If so, the answer is yes, the macro
could be changed to print multiple dates. But we would have to see the code to
be able to identify the changes necessary.

Fred

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking to see if it is possible to print multiple dates after
one date has completed printing. I currently have to manually input
the date and run the print command every time. The first sheet allows
for input changes to the sheets that will be sent to the impact
printer, the first sheet is where i enter the date in the cell and it
copys over to the other sheets.