Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vergel Adriano Vergel Adriano is offline

Default Running code on Excel Startup.

The personal workbook is named personal.xls

Also, Excel will auto-open any workbook in the start up folder. Follow this
link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822107

And also, you can specify a startup folder where Excel would auto-open all
files. Tools-Options, in the General tab.

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Can someone tell me the name of the file that excel pulls it's startup
procedures from? I thought it was "public.xls", but I can't find it. Also,
how to I access this file. I've seen posts in the past, but I didn't have a
need to modify this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul