Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chad chad is offline

Default Macro to filter 3 columns and then copy data then do the same agai

What data needs to be copied-is it based upon a search/find feature result?
Please provide more information on what you're trying to accomplish.

-chad

"Stuart" wrote:

Hi there,

I need a macro that can look at three columns and then copy the data
into a new sheet. Then the macro should do the same again but for a
different set of criteria. I would like it the second time to paste
the data at the end of the first filter. The combinations of the
filter are shown below,

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3

01 L D
01 L E
01 S D
01 S E

The above should be the only combinations I require from my data,

I will then have to manually add totals at each relevant filter.

If someone could please help that'd be fantastic.

Please note there are more than 3 columns in use however the above are
the only three that filtering should take place.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Wilson