Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diane Diane is offline

Default need to update price increases on multiple sheets

Column 1 just shows the price for a part, column 2 shows "=C8/$D$3 with D#
having a value of 0.7 for the markup, column 3 shows "=C8/$E$3 the value in
E3 is 0.6 I know this will markup the whole page by changing the value at
the top. Each sheet is the same, no totals. Can all sheets be done from some
formula on the main page without putting a formula in each page?

"Alan" wrote:

Post the formulas for columns 2 and 3 please. Are these formulas filled to
the bottom of data in column 1? Are all sheets identical and need updating?

Regards,

Alan

"Diane" wrote in message
I have an excel file with multiple tabs for each category of my price book.
need to set this up with an easy way to be able to globally update all
these
prices with a percentage increase without going to each page.
The structure of the first page is a contents page and the rest are the
same
structure. The first column of numbers is the actual price, the second
column
is the price marked up a certain percentage and a third column marked up
another percentage.
Is there a formula that will quick update all tabs, not changing the first
column of prices, but updating the second column by one percentage and the
third column by a different percentage