Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Prevent Reviewing CommandBar from showing?

Thanks Bob!
Ed

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0009.html

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Ed" wrote in message
Is there any way I can globally prevent the Reviewing CommandBar from
popping open? I've done it in Word with a macro in my Normal template,
which underlies all my docs. But the same thing in my Excel Personal
doesn't work the same (because XL doesn't work like Word - I know that,
but thought it was worth a try!).

Is there any way to force a CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False on
every workbook that opens? If for some reason I really need it, I can
write a Visible = True to get it.

Ed