Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diane Diane is offline

Default need to update price increases on multiple sheets

I could do that, I was looking for a quick way without going to each sheet
since there are so many sheets in this workbook already set up.

" wrote:

I may be missing something here - it's happened before - but why not
just use cell formulas? That is, have a cell on your main worksheet
with the percentage increase you want use everywhere, then use cell
formulas on the other sheets which increase the prices on that
particular sheet based on the value in this cell? (Or two cells, if
you have two sets of percentages you're dealing with).

/ Tyla /

On Mar 1, 7:41 am, Diane wrote:
I have an excel file with multiple tabs for each category of my price book. I
need to set this up with an easy way to be able to globally update all these
prices with a percentage increase without going to each page.
The structure of the first page is a contents page and the rest are the same
structure. The first column of numbers is the actual price, the second column
is the price marked up a certain percentage and a third column marked up
another percentage.
Is there a formula that will quick update all tabs, not changing the first
column of prices, but updating the second column by one percentage and the
third column by a different percentage