Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chinx21 Chinx21 is offline

Default USE SQL IN MANIPULATING DATA IN EXCEL

Hi Bob! it's me again. well, I'm going to detailed my current situation right
now and what I want to do.
I have a workbook named WBOOK with I think 20 worksheets. What I want is to
have a User form(my main menu) to run whenever I open the workbook (I've
already done that) I've also added forms (for every worksheet there is a
corresponding form).

What I want to do is to be able to edit and delete data from worksheets
through its form. Example: in student table which has a field of id no.,
name, etc. When a user want to edit he must provide an id no. then if found
those information will be displayed in its corresponding control in the form.
how's that?

I think my problem is in setting-up ODBC connection.
I hope you can help me. Thank You for spending time with this. God Bless!