Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Moving from Excel 2003 to Excel 2000

You haven't said what kind of object "objColMatches" is.
How did you instantiate it ?
I would guess it is a collection, but.. ?

NickHK

"Fornol" wrote in message

I am having hard time with a piece of my code.

I created object: objColMatches and in Excel 2003 code I can access items

in
a following way: objColMatches(1) but Excel 2000 returns error message:
"Object doesn't support this property or method". When I tried something

like
this: objColMatches.Item(i) (where i is declared as integer) I received
message: "Type mismatch". How can I access items in my object in Excel

2000?
Code must be interchangable between both: Excel 2000 and Excel 2003.

Thank you very much for your help.