Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paula Paula is offline

Default Userforms in a separate worksheet

I am trying to centralize all my macro functions. We have 35 or so users
all using the same macros, so I've created one file they all draw on. Is it
possible to do this with Userforms as well? I'm getting an "error 424 -
Object required". The code reads: "Load mastermacro.xls!UserForm1"
Mastermacro is the filename I've used for my main macro file. The macros run
just dandy, but the userforms won't load. Any suggestions? Any help would
be appreciated.

--
Thanks - Paula