Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default AddIns

You're welcome.

Regards,

Alan

"mike allen" wrote in message
that does it. thank you so much.
"Alan" wrote in message
With Excel closed, move the add-in (if you haven't already). Opening
Excel will prompt you concerning the add-in. At that time, select to
remove the add-in. Close Excel. If you didn't remove like this first,
before loading it again, you will have this path problem. If you want to
relocate the add-in, load it after and only after, you completely remove
it. Removing the checkmark and disabling the add-in, enabling and
browsing to it's new location, will never work. Excel will always
remember the install path.

Regards,

Alan

"mike allen" wrote in message
I have code in worksheet stored as an add-in. I moved the .xla from one
folder to another and now upon opening excel, it says it cannot find this
.xla. I would understand this, but I have deleted it, and found it and
re-enabled it via browse on the tools--add ins section. It works
temporarily, but when I close excel and re-open, even saving the .xla, it
looks for it in its previous folder.