Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Reference combo box in after update sub.

for the edification of anyone reading this thread with a similar problem, my
original answer provided a complete solution and works fine whether with a
multipage or not and required no further modification.

Each afterupdate event only refers to one combobox, so

Private Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate()
MyMacro ComboBox1
End Sub

Sub MyMacro(CBox As MSForms.ComboBox)
MsgBox CBox.Name & " " & CBox.Value
End Sub

This discounts any special needs the OP may have had that were not stated in
the original question or follow on posts.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

Ok, between the two replies, I now have what I need.

Many thanks!

Laura