Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Antoun Antoun is offline

Default Workbook_Activate not triggered by Alt+Tab

"Dave Peterson" a écrit dans le message news:
I just figured that you wouldn't want to make a change to the user's
environment--especially one that they could change back as soon as they

noticed
it.

But maybe you want to take that chance.

Actually, I was pondering trapping their keyboard to send an electric shock
on Alt + Tab combo... so an Excel option I can uncheck and re-check it quite
a mild change to their environment ;-)

Officially, I can tell'em they'll lose guarantee if they touch this option.

Thanks a lot for this most welcome suggestion !