Jan Buckley

JE: Works like a charm. You guys do GOOD WORK! Thanks so much.
jan

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

You need to exit Design Mode (by default, the first control on the
Control Toolbox toolbar).

No, with the code I gave you, there's no need to use Date_List any
longer. The "A1" referred to the cell you want the date to appear in.

In article ,
"Jan Buckley" wrote:

I typed in the code behind the combo box as instructed, but it doesn't work.
When I move my cursor over the box, the little four-sided black arrows appear
and I can't click into it. Also, does the A1 in the code (Private Sub
ComboBox1_click()) refer to the DateList we constructed yesterday? Do I need
to keep that list? I'm not a programmer as I'm sure you've been able to
devise. . . . Help!