Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Is it possible with VBA or otherwise to disable the ctrl-scroll zooming in excel?

AFAIK, Ctrl+Mouse wheel is a system wide setting for zoom in apps that
support it.

If Jim's suggestion does not solve your issue, then I guess you could
sub-class the Excel app and check for the appropriate messages.
Not for the faint-hearted, but check out this if it is important:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Subcla...thSSubTmr6.htm

NickHK

"Finny" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't find a setting in mouse drivers or excel. I understand that it
is an MS Office wide "feature". Woudn't there be a reg edit for this
or something?

If anyone knows about this I'd appreciate the input.

Thanks