Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pappaz pappaz is offline

Default Button not working

Hello,
I recently created a workbook that contained a simple command button that
did a sort on multiple sheets. I got it working great on my end and did
several test runs before sending it on it's way to it's destination. After I
sent it, the person that I made it for said that when she clicked on the
button, nothing happened, the data wan't sorted. Is there something I need
to do on my end prior to sending the workbook out to make the button active
on the other end, or is there something that needs to be done on the other
end.

Thanks,
-Mike