Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Hankin[_4_] Chris Hankin[_4_] is offline

Default Popup Menus Help Please

Please help with unexpected side-effect after running the following
codes:

Dim oCtrl As Object

With Application.CommandBars("Cell")

'Clear the existing menus
For Each oCtrl In .Controls
oCtrl.Delete
Next oCtrl

End With

and

CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = False

When I right-click on any cell in my worksheet, I am unable to bring up
a command pop-up menu. What I get is a small blue-coloured rectangle
instead of a command pop-up menu. I then press the Esc - key to remove
the blue-coloured rectangle.

I also tried the following code to try to set my command menus back to
normal:

CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

However, this seems to have no affect and I still keep getting the same
blue-coloured rectangles.

I even tried right-clicking on a new worksheet and the same
blue-coloured rectangle keep appearing.

Could some please advise on how I can reverse this situation?

Kind regards,

Chris.