Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default File directory

Jim Rech has a BrowseForFolder routine at:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
(look for BrowseForFolder)

John Walkenbach has one at:

If you and all your users are running xl2002+, take a look at VBA's help for:
application.filedialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)

TimB wrote:

I am having trouble finding help on what i am looking to do, so i am hopeing
someone here can help me. I have a user form that has a text box and a
button in it. When the button is clicked i want a file directory to show up
so that the user can select a location, particular folder, and click ok.
This location will then be put into the textbox. The reason is that there
are a few other text boxes where the file name is entered and then another
button that will save as that name in the chosen location. Thanks in advance
for any help.

--

Dave Peterson