Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default LCase function gives an error

Some other library is missing. Go to Tools References in the VBE and check.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"dolsen" wrote in message ...
I have an add-in in Excel that calls the LCase function. This add-in works
when I am using Windows XP and Office 2003. It also works if I use Windows XP
and Office 2007. However, when I use Windows Vista and Office 2007 I get the
following error:

"Compile error: Can't find project or library"

Does anyone know why this is happening? If I remove the LCase call then I
get the same error when it gets to the a call to ChrW.

I need to figure this out ASAP so any help is greatly appreciated.