Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Globally update button properties?

yes. but i wasn't after i added the button so at first it wouldn't
work. so i just thought i'd mention it for future readers.
:D

On Feb 27, 11:08 am, Dave Peterson wrote:
But you have to be in design mode for the other stuff to work, too.

Susan wrote:

cool............ note - have to be in design mode for it to work.
thanks!
susan

On Feb 27, 10:52 am, Dave Peterson wrote:
One more way to select multiple objects

Tools|Customize|Commands Tab|Drawing Category
Choose Select Multiple Objects

Drag that icon to your favorite toolbar.

You can select all and deselect the ones you want--or just select each.

Ray wrote:

Just realized that I failed to set the 'PrintObject' Property to FALSE
for every button in my workbook -- is there anyway to globally set
this value, without going into each button's properties to update it?

thanks...
ray

--

Dave Peterson