Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Globally update button properties?

yes. the ruler-pencil-triangle button.
:)
susan

On Feb 27, 10:01 am, Tom Ogilvy
wrote:
for the rubberband, did you click on the northwest arrrow in the drawing
toolbar to put it in "drawing" mode as well before attempting the
rubberbanding?

Tom Ogilvy

"Susan" wrote:
yes, i'm using the control toolbox menu.
the option buttons say "=EMBED("Forms.OptionButton.1","")" up in the
formula bar. i'm using excel 2k on windows xp.
i can't select multiples using CTRL+click or dragging a box around
them - in design mode.
susan

On Feb 27, 8:53 am, Andy Pope wrote:
Hi,

I assume you are talking about controls from the Control toolbox?
I was able to select multiple using either the CTRL+click or the drawing
arrow bounding rectangle.
Where you in design mode when you tried this?

Cheers
Andy

Susan wrote:
i found out you can't select them all like you can when they're on a
userform...... using Ctrl & clicking on them won't select multiples.
& you can't highlight & drag around them.......
so i'd be interested in the answer to this question, too. :)
maybe you could write a short macro that loops thru all the option
buttons on the worksheet & changes that property?
susan

On Feb 27, 7:31 am, "Ray" wrote:

Just realized that I failed to set the 'PrintObject' Property to FALSE
for every button in my workbook -- is there anyway to globally set
this value, without going into each button's properties to update it?

thanks...
ray

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excelhttp://www.andypope.info-Hide quoted text -