Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Globally update button properties?

On Feb 27, 7:57 am, "Susan" wrote:
i found out you can't select them all like you can when they're on a
userform...... using Ctrl & clicking on them won't select multiples.
& you can't highlight & drag around them.......
so i'd be interested in the answer to this question, too. :)
maybe you could write a short macro that loops thru all the option
buttons on the worksheet & changes that property?
susan

On Feb 27, 7:31 am, "Ray" wrote:

Just realized that I failed to set the 'PrintObject' Property to FALSE
for every button in my workbook -- is there anyway to globally set
this value, without going into each button's properties to update it?

thanks...
ray

I saw the same thing Susan. Globally updating these properties would
be of GREAT help, as of course you could expand the idea to other
properties (ie Font, positioning, etc).

Can an MVP help us out...?

TIA, Ray