Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] caprincezz@cox.net is offline

Default Linking spreadsheets

OK...This has been my first attempt to do a spreadsheet. I have done
an excel spreadsheet for my job and I need to send it out to various
other people for them to update their "piece of the pie" each week. I
then gather all the info and complie it. When I get the spreadsheet
form these other people how do I udate my spreadsheet without cutting
and pasting??? I know it can ne done by a basic click of a button (I
think by enableing macros) but I need a step by step way. PLEASE HELP!