Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jerry Foley Jerry Foley is offline

Default Code does not work

for the following macro, I want it to seach column 'c' in all sheets except
sheet4. If there is a numeric value in col 'c' of any of the worksheets in
the workbook, I want to copy the entire row to sheet 4. The code I have
written will also copy rows of data that fall between the rows that have data
in col 'c'. Help...
Sub numbers()

Dim ws As Worksheet, cell As Range, rng As Range

For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Not ws.Name = "Sheet4" Then
For Each cell In ws.Range("c1:c" & ws.Range("c65536").End(xlUp).Row)
If IsNumeric(cell.Offset(0, 2).Value) Then
cell.EntireRow.Copy _
Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset( 1, 0)
End If
Next cell
End If
Next ws