Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Krayten Krayten is offline

Default Want to disable scrollbar in split pane.

Hi,

Hoping that some kind soul can help me here.

My custom spreadsheet employs a split pane view. So there is a
vertical scrollbar for the
top pane and a vertical scrollbar for the lower, more important pane.

The lower pane contains the view which I do not want end-users to be
able to scroll out of view. Only the
data in the top pane should be changed at any time ( with the view in
the lower changing automatically
as their values are formula linked to the top pane ).

Is there any way I can remove the scrollbar from the lower pane?

Thanks for reading, your time is appreciated.

--
Kray10