Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Spacing in a listbox

Yes, the reference to UserForm1 was for illustration purposes.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JustLearning" wrote in message
Hi Chip,

Got it figured out - In your function that is pointing to the Sizestring
there is a userform1.show and taking that out fixed the problem when using
the unload userform1 statement!
Thanks for the help!!
Much appreciated from South-Africa

"JustLearning" wrote:

This is strange I use this function for all my "Prevouis menu functions"
?
Can it be because it is still reverring to the listbox??

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Unload UserForm2 line that is giving the error

End Sub

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

object variable or with variable not set error

Without seeing the code, I can't really guess what's going on. In the
VBA
editor, go to the Tools menu, choose Options then the General tab.
There,
ensure that the "Error Trapping" setting is "Break In Class Module" not
"Break On Unhandled Errors".

Run the code and see what line it blows up on. If it blows up, click
the
"Debug" button to display the offending line of code.