Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default exclude from print area

You could move the price cell out of the print area, then copy it, hold down
shift and choose edit menu "paste picture link". Position the picture
where you want it, then right-click it and select "format picture": on the
Properties tab uncheck the "print picture" checkbox.

Tim

"Kate" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I want to print a page but I don't want the cell that has the price in
it to print. (But I still want to see it electronically).
Anyone know how to exclude a single cell from in the middle of a print
area selection?

Thanks
Kate