Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to reach Application Objects in Events?

I don't know how you would make it visible to everything but events or why
you would want to.

But if you instantiate application.level events, you could use that class
module to hold your application level property.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/appevent.htm

Even if you did this, however, it wouldn't be independent of a workbook -
you would still have to open and execute the code in a workbook to create
the property.

Tom Ogilvy

"NOPIK" wrote in message
ps.com...
Well... I know how to operate VB objects in common :-) More concrete:
I need to access objects outside of event visible range (but inside
the Application visible range).
Example: Application.MyOwnProperty visible for any module or class,
except events.
Can I access this property or method (may be, from other root of
Application object)?