Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Posse John Posse John is offline

Default Deleting Rows

I import data from an external source into a workbook. Thru a macro, I sift
thru the information and delete unwanted entries. I start out with 1900 rows
of info, after deleting unwanted information, I am left with 100 rows.

After deleting the information, how do I 'reset' Excel to put me at the last
row used (by the good data) when I press CTRL+End?

When I press CTRL+End now, it takes me to the last row/column that ALL the
data used.

I tried setting by using ActiveWorkbook.Saved = True, but this did not
alleviate the problem.

I do not want to save the workbook, then reopen it.