Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Whitebear Whitebear is offline

Default Format of calculated member in VBA

Hello.

There is a evident workaround - to declare all calculated members in SSAS
database with help of BI-studio. But in some cases it may be a real impact on
IT-infrastructure, because modifications of SSAS definition may be denied by
many reasons (security, maintainance, etc). I think it is a good idea to
define the .Add method more compatible with all SSAS'2005 MDX features in
future releases of PivotTable... I described this (and other) problems with
more details in my other post of it's newsgroup:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups...f-72a0357c17e3

If you are interested in this problem, I can provide you with an Excel'2007
sample, based on AdventureWorks SSAS'2005 sample database...

Thank you