Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stan Lo Stan Lo is offline

Default Help with vlookup with certain cell change

Hi All,

I'm a newbie with Excel VBA so please beare with me. I'm developing a
daily logging spreadsheet on all the employee's attendance. This
spreadsheet comprises of 2 sheets;"incidents" and "name". First being the
logging sheet and the later contains a list of employee's name.
When a name is entered into any cells in column D in "incident", it needs
to be validated by comparing to the named range in "name". If the name
exist, then the name will be accepted as is. Otherwise the user will have
the option of re-entering the name or add the name to the existing list in
the named range under "name".

Any help is much appreciated.

Slo