Picman

Default Select by multiple criteria (Excel 2003)

How do I search for a value in a table based on variable row names and column
names? I have a table with rows that are labeled 1-11 and columns that are
labeled 1-6. I need to retrieve a value from the table that may have
reference of row 3 and column 4, or row 1 and column 6 and so on and the
references are in other cells adjacent to my formula cell. I'm trying to
build a formula in a cell on another worksheet that will search and retrieve
this data from a table on another worksheet.