Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] boblinda11@aol.com is offline

Default MATCH NUMBER From another wooksheet Macro

On Feb 23, 10:44 am, wrote:
Having a problem working on a macro for excel 2000 hoping this group
could help me out I have a group of matching pairs 00 to 99 in
worksheet SHEET1 cells A1 to A455 not in order EXAMPLE
(00,44,22,00,55) and want to do a VLOOKUP or NUMBER MATCH or other way
to match the pair from another worksheet CONTROL and count the values
that are in cells B anc C next to the matching pair of 4 digit
numbers.
EXAMPLE (0240,1157,2240,3243,4614)

EXAMPLE

SHEET1
A B C D E F
Return Results from macro in Col.
A1 00 0 2 4 0 1
A2 11 1 1 5 7 2
A3 22 2 2 4 0 0
A4 33 3 2 4 3 1
A5 44 4 6 1 4 0
Thru 99

CONTROL
A B C
A1 00 2 7
A2 11 5 7
A3 22 6 9
A4 33 1 2
A5 44 2 5
Thru 99

Thank in advance the people on here are the greatest !!!!!

ops when i said i had a list of numbers to A455 it can be more or less
each day as the number of cells is not always the same...thanks again