Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] fortune88@gmail.com is offline

Default Pictures based on conditional and used more than one time

I have prepared a code below to display one of 3 different pictures to
show high or fair or low performance. This code works fine for one
condition input which is at cell A6.

The problem is I have another 15-20 independent conditions (cells)
with the same choices: high, fair or low performance and depending on
the user selection, the same set of pictures are used again for
another condition input. I know the "not so smart" solution is to
multiply the 3 pictures, so I have 45-60 pictures for all conditions
and add more "if and case" lines.

The hidden/visible technique may not be appropriate for my purpose, so
I'm open for any suggestion. Please let me know how I can use the same
set of pictures to show the selected condition and use the same set
over and over again for another condition. Note, I need the pictures
in the same workbook as there are many users will be using the file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yokie

====code to show a picture based on condition in one cell =======

Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Not Intersect(Target.Cells, Range("A6")) Is Nothing Then

Me.Pictures.Visible = msoFalse

Select Case Target.Value
Case "High Performance"
Shapes("Picture 1").Visible = msoTrue