Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maryj maryj is offline

Default Show/hide details in pivot chart

Client is using Excel 03/WinXP. She would like her users to be able to click
on a series in the chart and then have button to Show Detail.

I recorded a macro with these results:
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(2).Select
ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotTable.PivotFields("Da ys At This Workflow
Step"). _
PivotItems("104").Showdetail = True

The code is for the specific series that was selected when the Show Detail
was selected. Can this be modified to be the the "Active Series"? I looked a
the different options but was unable to see anything - but then again, I'm
not very good at the VBA stuff!

Thanks for your help!!!
--

maryj