Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Avoid "MK_E_UNAVAILABLE" with a COM in Excel

Does C# have an option to create an EXE instead of a COM. COM executable
files are old fashion and not meant to run under Windows. The COM files were
use with DOS before Win 95.

"Torben Laursen" wrote:

Hi

I have a COM written in C# that I use in Excel 2003.
Everytime I start Excel to debug the COM I get MK_E_UNAVAILABLE from my user
defined functions.
After I open a winform from the COM inside Excel the function works fine.

I guess that the problem is that the COM is not started when Excel starts.
Is there a way to solve this problem

Thanks Torben