Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TD TD is offline

Default using UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Areas(2)

Hi all,
I was using the following code:
Dim Tcell As Range
With ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Orders to be Submitted")
..Activate
Data = Trim(.Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 4))
.AutoFilterMode = False
.Range("1:1").AutoFilter
.Range("1:1").AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:=Data
End With

For Each Tcell In
Sheet6.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).A reas(2).Rows

It worked fine until eventually I was getting an error because areas(2)
wasn't defined. I found this only happened when my autofilter would give me
back rows directly under the header row (2-5 for example). This is rather
frustrating in that I was hoping the behavior would be the same in all
cases(no header row & Area2 defined). Am I doing something wrong or is there
a better way to deal with this?

Thanks much
-TD