Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred Davis Fred Davis is offline

Default Identifying rows selected by filter

Scenario:
Our course details are held in a single spreadsheet with a column
identifying the Curriculum Area. For each Curriculum Area we need to publish
data from this spreadsheet on our intranet.
Requirement:
Filter this spreadsheet by Curriculum Area and code a macro to write the
HTML <table code for all selected rows to a text file.
Problem:
How do I identify programatically the rows selected by the filter so that I
can read through these rows only and write <tr <td lines for each one?

Thanks for time,
Fred