Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rod from Corrections Rod from Corrections is offline

Default Adding totals to columns where number of rows varies

I have a report that is exported into Excel from another application, and I
am attempting to write a macro to make some formatting changes. The number
of rows of data changes depending upon the report parameters.

Data appears in columns from A to H, and I want totals at the bottom of
columns G and H only.

The following code that I got off of this site does almost what I need,
except that I end up with totals in more than just the two columns that I
want. How do I limit the range so that I get totals only in G and H?

Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
Set rng = rng.Rows(rng.Rows.Count).Offset(2, 0).Cells
rng.FormulaR1C1 = "=Sum(R[-1]C:R1C)"