Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default right click menu

In my workbook, the user right clicks on the "List" sheet, a form is
displayed, and some code is run. I disable the right click menu with the
following code:

Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)

If Sh.Name = "List" Then
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = False
Else
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True
End If

Once the code is finished, I activate the "Results" sheet. On this sheet, I
need the the right click feature to be available.

Currently, when the code stops, the user sees the "Results" sheet, however
the right click menu is displayed. It's annoying because the user right
clicked on the 'List" sheet but not on the "Results" sheet. Is there a way
to close the right click menu programatically?

Thanks for the help....

JT