Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] roni.gordon@gmail.com is offline

Default Workbook_onChange that shows/hides rows crashes after printing?

I have a simple onChange handler that shows/hides a series of 4 groups
of rows based on values in a given range. I've already tried wrapping
the entire block with events = false, and intersect of the key
values... the spreadsheet works perfect fine until I print, but after
I print, even though the onchange only fires once (proven via MsgBox),
the program hangs for a good 15-20 for an subsequent onchange event.
Any ideas?