Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pepestru Pepestru is offline

Default exit macro after test of cell value

I want a macro executed from a certain row only. Other parts of macro are
copied from knowledge base. So far so good! My knowledge of Vbasic is not
enough therefore my question to you to write one statement: IF etc....
Macro:
Sub Extra3lines()

Dim c As Range

'the cell is saved as variable
Set c = Selection

'In cell ADx is the row number - ADx is in same row as c
'Exit macro when row number of c is not equal to value in cell ADx
' If c < ADx then End sub << I am looking for correct syntax

'insert 3 rows above selected row
Range(c, c.Offset(2, 0)).EntireRow.Insert

'force saving sheet with new name - once per month
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\VvEAH\2007\VvEAH_Bookdoc Expl " & Format(Now, "yyyy-mm") & ".xls"

End Sub

Thanks for your help