Mich L

Jim, I have the same problem as you, did you find a solution?

Thanks

Mich L

"Jim POLL" wrote:

Using Microsoft Windows XP (including updates) and Excel in Office 2003. When
requiring background colour for cell and/or colour for type in cell, I can
set it using either the "format" tab or the format keys in the toolbar and in
both cases when I do this and print the result all is fine, however, the
problem is no indication of the colours chosen is shown at any time on screen
(as used ok in Windows 98 and as seen on other users XP. Please advise what
to set, unset, or both as required to achieve my aim. Many thanks. Jim