Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric[_20_] Eric[_20_] is offline

Default Templates in Add-in

Tom,

The command does not work (doesn't do anything, not even an error) but maybe
I wasn't clear enough.

My Add-in had 2 sheets called test1 and test2. The Add-in is not opened but
just "loaded" through Tools / Add-ins ....
Once loaded the Add-in creates a menu. I'd like to be able to create
automatically a new workbook with a new sheet based on (copied from) test1
or test2 from the loaded Add-in.

Thank you again.

Eric

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
thisworkbook.Worksheets(1).Range("A1").Value

Tom Ogilvy

"Eric" wrote:

Hello,

I am learning VBA and I just created several templates/forms (sheets)
that I
saved into an Add-in.
The Add-in creates automatically a menu item and I would like to be able
call the templates (sheets) saved in the Add-in from this menu.

How can I do that? What would be the command to execute?

Thank you.

Eric

.