Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Need Help Fast! Need Help Fast! is offline

Default Taking data from multiple workbooks?

Hi,

I want to know how I can take data from multiple excel workbooks and have it
be put into one giant list in another excel workbook. The header is the same
for all of the data. It is different data for each state, so I have over 50.
Instead of copying and pasting each one into another workbook, I'd like to
automate it. Is there a way to write a macro that would take all of the excel
files in a folder and take from the exact same sheet in each excel file the
data and paste it onto one worksheet in another excel workbook? Thanks

-Need Help Fast!