Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Code Works for Some Worksheets, But Not Others

Like I said, it works for me. Does the print out look any different. As far
as I know, this is pretty much a dead setting, but I guess it would depend on
the printer.

Tom Ogilvy

"DevDaniel" wrote:

Hi Tom,

I've tried with and without the zoom, but no luck.

The worksheets that are causing the problem have a blank print quality (they
are inserted by another process). I was using macro to change iprint quality
to 600 dpi, but it is not working.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Also, if it is only the main sheet that is problematic, recall the Vergel
showed to set the zoom as well

With ws.PageSetup
.PrintQuality = 600
.Zoom = False '< == added line
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = False
End With

The zoom property can override Fit to print so you should set it explicitly
to false.

Tom Ogilvy

"DevDaniel" wrote:

I have a macro which moves to each worksheet and changes the page setup
properties. The code changes the properties on some worksheets, but not
others.

Have anyone had a similar problem? Is the file corrupt? I have tried
- selecting all worksheets and changing the properties
- looping through each worksheet and changing the properties
Neither worked.

Code snippet:

Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In Worksheets